Office Policy Changes Due to COVID-19
We believe it is vitally important to continue routine vaccinations to prevent the re-emergence of other potentially dangerous illnesses. Please schedule your exam as soon as possible.
We will be modifying our schedule:
- Children 4 and under will be seen in the morning.
- Children 5 years of age and over will be seen in the afternoon.
- We will be on service between 12–1 pm so our staff can leave the office and take a mask break.
- We will be closing at 5 pm daily.
- Please let reception know if you have a special scheduling need.
We are limiting the number of people in and out of our office for your safety:
- Children are to be accompanied by one parent only. We are asking that no siblings be brought to the office.
- Two parents are permitted at the newborn weight checks, 2-week, 4-week, and 2-month physical exam appointments only.
- If you have no daycare or babysitter, please inform our office and we will work with you to find an acceptable solution.
Wearing masks at your appointment:
- We ask that anyone 2 and older wear masks.
- We require that the parent(s) or guardian(s) wear a mask while in our building and in the exam rooms.
- We ask that they be surgical masks or two-ply cotton masks with no valve. We do not permit gaiters or bandanas.
We will be asking you the following screening questions prior to any visit:
- Have you recently had or do you have a fever of 100.4 F or above, new cough, new shortness of breath, new sore throat, new chills, sudden loss of taste or smell, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you had any recent COVID illness, a recent positive COVID test, had exposure to a person who tested positive for COVID or had a COVID test recommended?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE. You will be asked to reschedule your physical exam appointment or manage your needed acute sick visit by telemedicine with one of our providers.
Precautions We’re Taking
We want to assure you that we are taking precautions. Our providers and staff wear masks while in the office. Our cleaning service is using EPA-approved anti-virus and anti-bacterial cleaning products. They are very thorough and routinely wipe down all surfaces. Another change we have undergone: separate office spaces for well and sick children.